- 1 pie crust
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Roll out the pie crust and place it in a 9-inch pie dish. Crimp the edges as desired.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the maple syrup and brown sugar, and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and allow it to cool slightly.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Slowly pour the cooled butter mixture into the egg mixture, whisking constantly, until well combined.
- Arrange the pecan halves in the bottom of the pie crust.
- Pour the filling over the pecans.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the filling is set and the crust is golden brown.
- Allow the pie to cool completely on a wire rack before serving.
Enjoy your delicious pecan pie without corn syrup!