- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious chocolate chip cookies without brown sugar!