- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sugar-free vanilla wafers
- Sugar-free whipped cream (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas and almond milk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, cornstarch, salt, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- Slowly pour the egg mixture into the banana mixture, whisking constantly, until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and place it over medium heat.
- Cook the mixture, whisking constantly, until it thickens and comes to a boil.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and allow it to cool slightly.
- To assemble the pudding, layer sugar-free vanilla wafers in the bottom of a serving dish.
- Pour half of the pudding mixture over the wafers.
- Add another layer of wafers, followed by the remaining pudding mixture.
- Cover the pudding and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until set.
- Serve chilled, topped with sugar-free whipped cream if desired.
Enjoy your delicious sugar-free banana pudding!