This is a delicious sugar-free cheesecake that’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without all the added sugar:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup powdered erythritol
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (165°C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour and melted butter until it forms a coarse crumbly texture. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add the Greek yogurt and erythritol, and continue to beat until well combined.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract, lemon juice, and salt, and mix until everything is well combined.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared crust, and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the cheesecake is set and the edges are lightly golden brown. Turn off the oven, and let the cheesecake cool in the oven with the door slightly open for about an hour.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool to room temperature. Once cooled, chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Slice and serve the cheesecake cold, garnished with fresh berries or whipped cream if desired.
Enjoy your delicious sugar-free cheesecake!