- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture and stir until just combined.
- Add the applesauce, honey, and chopped walnuts (if using) to the batter and stir until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Allow the banana bread to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious and healthy sugar-free banana bread!