- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the softened unsalted butter, white granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour and salt.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, stirring until fully combined.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of milk, one tablespoon at a time, stirring until you have a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for at least 30 minutes to allow it to firm up.
- Enjoy the cookie dough by the spoonful, or use it as a topping for ice cream, pancakes, or other desserts.
Store any leftover cookie dough in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.